You’ve heard it before: for most organizations, it’s not a matter of if they will be a target of a cyber attack—it’s a matter of when.
And you don’t want to wait until a cyber attack occurs to figure out what you and your team need to do…
Join this webinar with our expert facilitator to see how Tabletop Exercises can change your security response for the better and how you can do-it-yourself.
Validate, and find the gaps in, your Incident Response Plan!
In this presentation, we cover:
- what makes an Incident Response Tabletop Exercise successful
- the most common cybersecurity incidents
- how to customize your Tabletop Exercise
- how to determine who should be part of your Tabletop Exercise
- how to prepare your IT team for a Tabletop Exercise
- how to create a useful Incident Response scenario
Couldn't make it live? Get notified about future webinars.
About the presenter
Andrey Zelenskiy holds a Masters in Electrical Engineering and has more than 15 years of InfoSec Management & Consulting experience working with Fortune 100 companies in Financial, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Legal and Packaged Consumer Goods Industries. Andrey has a wide range of intelligence and InfoSec talent and knowledge making him to be an outstanding vCISO and DPO as well as a strong leader of the delivery services team. Andrey is professional and efficient.