The idea candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation, onboarding and employee termination, payroll & benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our leaders in order to help them with their human capital needs.
- Oversee full cycle of recruitment efforts.
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process.
- Records maintenance & retention.
- Assist with payroll and benefit administration, understanding the trends and constantly striving to improve our offerings. Educate employees on available benefits.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and legal responsibilities.
- Augmenting, monitoring and improving the performance appraisal process.
3rd Party Management
Responsible for contracts & maximizing these current RedLegg vendors:
- iSolved Payroll
- Health, Workers' Compensation, and Cyber Insurance Carriers
- 401k Administration via Principal
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related area.
- 5+ years of experience working in Human Resources.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.