The RedLegg Sales Support Assistant supports Direct & Channel Sales in Service & Product purchase and quotations. Sales Support Assistant reports to Sales Support Manager.
Note: This person will be remote but required to meet when needed (Chicago metro/downtown area). In-state applicants preferred.
- Assisting & creating and processing orders in a timely & accurate manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assisting & developing and monitoring key performance indicators for Direct & Channel Sales, managing sales tools, portal, compiling and distributing reports.
- Handling administrative duties for the Direct & Channel sales department or team, including scheduling client conferences and meetings
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and following up with distributors/ vendors about order status.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
- Expediting requests, rush orders and altering sales orders and shipping information as required
- Assisting with requesting quotes with distributors/Vendors
- Assisting on updating supplier, sales and customer records
- Trusted an honest
- Reliable and consistent
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Technically proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communications skills
- Good sense of humor and a positive can-do attitude!
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-moving environment