The Business Development Representative will identify new business opportunities that will feed into the pipelines of the Regional and Enterprise Account managers. Writing and presentation skills are a must.
- Set meetings and demos with potential new clients.
- Introduce new clients to the relevant Account Manager (i.e. Enterprise, Regional, etc.)
- Communicate the RedLegg story, offerings.
- Qualify customers.
- Make friends with potential new customers.
- Socialize as appropriate.
- Listen to customers. Ask questions.
- Located within 40 miles of Chicago, IL.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Willing, able to commute once a week as needed.
- Attend RedLegg University Training Program.
- customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (phone and email).
- Self-managed and team-oriented.
- Strong work ethic, problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Deadline and detailed-oriented.
- Make cold calls.
- Good note taker.