RedLegg is seeking an experience sales management professional to lead and expand a global Information Security Sales team. Additional focus is on increasing sales in channel accounts.
- Drive the team toward strategic account engagement to maximize sales performance in the data center, education, hospitality, retail and healthcare segments.
- Lead team members with sales and marketing strategies, promoting complete RedLegg solutions when applicable.
- Manage pipeline to create new opportunities within the territory.
- Create a winning environment when the team is accountable for activity within a territory.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing contacts while onboarding and building new relationships.
- Provide leadership to the team to service existing accounts while closing new business through self-developed opportunity pipeline.
- Manage the metrics set by the partners to exceed quarterly quotas in Midwest territory.
- Assist Channel Managers in closing deals when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Information Security space.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a sales team.
- Active contacts within the territory to help drive activity and influence sales.
- Ability to travel within the territory 35-50%.
- Must have a mode of transportation to visit accounts.
- Experience selling for a manufacture, reseller or distributor.
- Experience using a consultative selling approach.
- Organized and experience using CRM.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.