Are you an IT Sales professional, OEM sales rep looking at getting into the Information Security industry? Are you friendly? Provide good customer service? If so, corporate cyber security sales might be a fun fit for you!
The Enterprise Account Manager that looking for will design, present, and demonstrate security services solutions. The ability to gather requirements, architect solutions, develop proposals, and present to the client is essential. During the sales cycle, the Enterprise Account Manager will work with the client and security specialty team to architect solutions, identify vendor solutions that meet the client’s requirements, and position competitive solutions. The Enterprise Manager will also be responsible for identifying needs and selling managed security services, advisory and assessment services. Writing and presentation skills are a must.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (phone and email)
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Strong work ethic, problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
- Deadline and detailed oriented
- IT sales experience
- Passionate about security and building relationships within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and within a group
- 3-5 years outside selling experience