Did you catch the latest security news?
Check out the 5 news links that caught our team's attention this month.
1. "PHP's Git Server Hacked to Insert Secret Backdoor to Its Source code"
2. "US Cybersecurity Risks: DHS Seeks To Mitigate Six Cyber Issues"
3. "Trickbot Actors Target Slack and BaseCamp Users"
4. "Intelligence leaders push for mandatory breach notification law"
5. "Just 44% of Healthcare Providers Meet NIST Cybersecurity Standards"
Follow RedLegg on Twitter to always stay caught up on the latest, most relevant news coming from the field!