The Channel Sales Manager North East will be responsible for managing and growing current accounts in North East Region as well as developing a solid Channel account base in the North East Territory with good partners that match RedLegg’s business model.
The Channel Sales Manager North East will be able to tell the RedLegg story with a full picture of offered Security Services. The Channel Sales Manager North East will match RedLegg’s work ethic, customer service model and culture. The Channel Sales Manager North East will work with the presales engineering team to match correct security solutions for Channel Partners end users. The Channel Sales Manager North East will be responsible for reviewing and approving onboarding and deal registrations for partners located in the North East Territory. Writing and presentation skills are a must.
This is a leadership as well as a DYI role. The North East is a new focused territory for RedLegg, and the Channel Sales Manager North East will need to be a hunter, gatherer, as well as a leader as the territory is built out and expanded. If you are just a delegator, need
- Over 5 Years of VAR or Channel experience
- Established relationships to add to current North East VAR account base
- Work out of North East Office
- Attend 30-Day RedLegg University • Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Strong work ethic, problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
- Deadline and detailed oriented
- Happy and a Team Player